Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fabric Clutch Sewing Pattern, Women's Bow Clutch, Free Pattern





 


I have been fascinated by these ultra feminine fabric clutches right from my teenage days. Though I was quite a good designer and sewist right from my childhood, my numerous attempts at designing these clutches failed to attain fruition. Now that I am an experienced seamstress, whipping up a fabric clutch is no more a big deal and I could easily design them in a day.  I pondered a while as to how I should hide all those seams and  I came up with this easy and pretty clutch design! These clutches can be made in florals, polka dots, chevrons or stripes to please your senses. You can sew them in the dimensions given by me to accommodate your little things or sew them in bigger sizes to carry more of your belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment