Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fabric Crown Sewing Pattern, Newborn to Adult Sizes,( Now Free for Halloween)






This  Sewing tutorial is perfect to help you make fabric crowns for dressing up your little girl as a princess for any Birthday party, Halloween or Christmas. It can be a great  photo prop also. Now you don't have to spend a fortune to buy ready-made crowns for your little one. With detailed instructions and color photographs includes in this sewing pattern, making this crown will be  a breeze for any beginner. Moreover, this tutorial provides templates and elastic lengths to make the crown from newborn to adult sizes. So how about making one for all the girls in the family this Halloween?
* The pattern comes with a template and you won't have to draw it  yourself.
*Pattern includes step by step pictures and clear instructions.
* This sewing pattern includes sizes newborn to adult.


Click here to get the Free Pattern.

10 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Your blog is amazing!
    I will follow your blog.
    Please take a look into my world.

    Love from Marijke
    www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog you have !
    Thnaks for the visit.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. My four year old would love them. I would love for you to link up to my tip toe thru Tuesday party going on right now. I hope to see you there.
    http://christyscuties.blogspot.com/2012/09/tip-toe-thru-tuesday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter went to a birthday party where they made and decorated paper princess crowns, and you would've thought she'd gone to heaven. These would just rock her world. For real. You're so creative!
    -Brittney
    http://smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com (my shiny new home-decor blog; come on by if you'd like!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea! I know a ton of kids who would love to have their own fabric crown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crowns are so pretty!!

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
    Wildly Original linky party is open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love fabric crowns! These are adorable!
    Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party~
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the crowns. My granddaughters would be over the moon to have one. Thanks for sharing and for visiting me at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-turkey.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete