Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Panelled Skirt with Head Band, Sewing Pattern for Girls Skirt, Ages 2 to 10 Years









Sewing Pattern for Girls Boutique Style Panelled Skirt.

You don't have to be an experienced seamstress to make this adorable boutique style skirt. The sewing pattern is so detailed even beginners can make it easily. Choose 2 fabric prints of your choice and get going. This can be paired with any plain top or T-shirt and this awesome skirt will still make the outfit standout. Make a boutique style skirt without the boutique price tag!

*The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages ranging from 2 to 10 years and can be used many times as your child grows.

* It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner.

* All my patterns will include printable pattern pieces wherever necessary. On the other hand if the pattern can be interpreted in a few straight lines, that would be explained to perfection without the added hassle of cutting and gluing the pattern pieces.

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the 'Contact Me' form in my blog. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. You are free to sell the finished items made from my patterns. All my patterns are protected by copyright.


$6.99




4 comments:

  1. I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pattern is really cute! I have a little sewing and fabric craft linky party I'm starting tomorrow and I was wondering if you could be so kind to stop by and post it? Thanks so much!
    Sew Country Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Seven Dwarfs sent me and I really like the holiday dress with shrug among other items! Thank you.
    Robin Branham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pattern. Would love to have you come link-up at Finished it Friday! Have a fabulous weekend!
    ~Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva
    PS- I don't mind that it is a pattern for sale.

    ReplyDelete